What are Practice Labs?
Whether it’s Cisco, Microsoft or VMware, CCNA, Practice Labs unifies access to all of these vendors through your web browser. Pre-configured hardware layouts with accompanying lab guides for fast, convenient access to gain hands on experience. With step-by-step instructions covering thousands of practical tasks across Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, CompTIA exam titles or CCNA Practice Labs turns studying for an IT certification exam or learning new technologies into a fun, engaging experience.
- – Exam based practical tasks
- – Real equipment, absolutely no simulations
- – Access to the latest industry technologies
- – Available anytime, anywhere on any device
- – Break and Reset functionality
- – No hardware or licensing costs
Why use a Practice Lab?
It’s a complex world of IT systems & technologies and it’s essential that IT professionals, and those new to IT are able to demonstrate how to use and understand vendor products and software. Using Computer Learning Center Online© Practice Labs you’ll develop your practical IT skills in a safe working environment without investing money in your own hardware & software. With the ease & convenience of the Internet, you can access real equipment that brings theory to life and gives you a greater depth of understanding in technology. You’re also provided with our integrated lab guides which walk you through a variety of topics. These guides will help in your understanding of specific exam objectives & provide guidance on how to carry out real world scenarios. With 100’s of topics to choose from, we have a solution to meet your computer skills development objectives.
- Practice Labs for CompTIA
- Practice Labs for VMWare
- Practice Labs for Cisco
- Practice Labs for Microsoft
Practice Labs for CompTIAOur Practice Labs for CompTIA cover a range of certification titles. These include the A+, Network+ and Security+. Our platform offers those new to IT, or looking to gain a certification an opportunity to work LDNWAN1 with industry standard technologies in order to develop deeper understanding of key subject matter. The associated lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios for each of these certifications, all carried out on real equipment.
- 220-802 CompTIA A + Support Skills
- N10-005 CompTIA Network+
- SY0-401 CompTIA Security+
- SK0-003 CompTIA Server+
- LX0-101 and LX0-102 CompTIA Linux+ Support Skills
With our Practice Labs for VMware we cover a range virtualization applications and techniques.These include managing virtual networking, managing virtual machines and managing cluster configurations. The associated lab guides cover exam and real world scenarios all carried out on real equipment that you can use without worrying about mistakes.
- VCP550 VMware Certified Professional 5 – Data Center Virtualization
- VCPC550 VMware Certified Professional – Cloud
- VCP510 VMware Certified Professional Desktop
- VCP510 VMware Certified Professional vSphere 5
- 200-120 Cisco Certified Network Associate
- 100-101 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 1
- 200-101 Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices Part 2
- 300-101 Implementing Cisco IP Routing (ROUTE v2.0)
- 300-115 Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH v2.0)
- 300-135 Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks (TSHOOT v2.0)
- 640-554 Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security
Our hosted Microsoft platform is configured to imitate real world configurations by providing sufficient hardware not only to carry out tasks but also test the impact of those changes. From the browser you gain administrative access to the desktop of each server giving you complete control to carry out either your own configurations, or follow the lab guides to configure specific technologies that are required for the relevant Microsoft exams.
- 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012
- 70-415 Implementing a Desktop Infrastructure
- 70-462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- 70-331 Core Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- 70-341 Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- 70-687 Configuring Windows 8.1